Slider

The Rest of the Spreading Kindness Tips

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Is it bad that I got bored of posting about the same thing every day??...even though it was about kindness?

Maybe.

Well...it can be remedied! I decided to list the rest of the ways to spread kindness and be done with it today, yay!

15. Support the local economy and go eat at a Mom & Pop shop
16. Be aware of global issues and see what you can do about it..example: human trafficking
17. Only say positive things for one ENTIRE day
18. When driving let the other driver go first, give them a nice wave too!
19. Do an extra task at work for the person on the shift after you
20. Offer to babysit for free so a couple can have a date night
21. Sponsor a child...World Vision, Compassion
22. Adopt-a-Solider
23. Let someone with fewer items go in front of you at the grocery store

I'll admit that at this point my creativity was waning so I Googled "ways to spread kindness" and I found this awesome page that has 100 ways!...way more than me.  So I'll leave you to fill in the blanks :)

24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.

What are some of YOUR tips for being kind?

-Megan

P.S. I'd like to give a shout out to my little sister Melanie for planting the idea of "spreading kindness" in my mind! Love you precious baby sister.



1 comment:

  1. That is an adorable picture. It almost makes me hate you a little for being so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan