Slider

Day 4- Being Intentionally Kind

Thursday, October 6, 2011


Sometimes we need to be a planner pants and plan ahead for things in life. I think in certain situations, we need to think ahead to how we can be kind to others.

For example, how can we be prepared to help the homeless on the street corner when we're in a hurry and have no cash or no time to buy them something? Well, my friends and I found a way to think ahead about the homeless to how we can help them.

Check out my Blessing Bags post here, it is another way of spreading kindness to those who are least thought of in our society today.

"I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."
-Matthew 25:45 NIV

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan