Slider

31-Day Blogging Challenge!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

SO...I was reading one of my favorite blogs: Biblical Homemaking, and Mandy's post was about thrifting (personally one of my favorite things to do). She is doing a 31-day blogging challenge and her theme is thrifting. If this is something you enjoy, I suggest you check it out. There are a lot of helpful tips :) Anyway, I was intrigued about the 31-day challenge and I want to hop in on it too!

Currently, I don't have a theme...I'll have to think about it.

Any suggestions? Leave me a little note :)

-Megan

2 comments:

  1. I am loving her thrifting tips! We need to go thrifting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we really do! I have a few things that I am hunting for!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan