Slider

Day 10- In Remembrance (Spreading Kindness)

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

How ironic that the way of spreading kindness that I picked for today was telling your loved ones how much you love them and why.

October 12, 2004 is a day that will always stand out in my mind. That day death touched my life unexpectedly. One of my best friends, Kylene, was killed in a car accident. It feels weird to type that even now SEVEN years later. I can't believe it has been that long. There are a lot of things that I wish I had told Kylene and I wish I would have been a better friend to her. That chance is gone, but it motivates me to tell my family and friends how much I love them now... every time I see them and  give them lots of hugs....to the point of being known as "The Hugger."

I just don't want to look back at my relationships with my loved ones and feel regret. I want to have joy for the time we shared. All we really have is Today..this present precious moment. Seize it.


You'll never be forgotten. 

"How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog--it's here a little while, then it's gone." 
James 4:14 NLT 

-Megan 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan