Slider

My Favorite Mom Resources

Thursday, May 12, 2016


I think that we can all agree that while motherhood has many joyous moments, it mostly has a lot of hard moments. Sometimes we need encouragement on our motherhood journey that can make us laugh or help us to grow. I wanted to share some of my favorite mom resources that help me do just that!

Podcasts:

-Mom Struggling Well: this episode on Anxiety was really encouraging.

-Inspired to Action:  this episode on remaining curious in our walk with God really had me reflecting, which is something I love to do.

YouTube Channels:

-Whats Up Moms: Seriously, I love this channel!! The moms are hilarious and there are tons of great tips, recipes, and hacks for mom life. I love this episode on homemade playdoh, this one on the best brussel sprouts recipe, and this arts and crafts hack, plus this funny Taylor Swift parody!

-Girls with Glasses: I mainly love their parody videos, "I'm not Fancy" is my fave.

Books: 

Walking with God in the Season of Motherhood: This book helped me see purpose in everything I do as a mom and showed me places in scripture that helped me grow.

I hope these resources can be something that brightens your day! What helps you laugh or encourages you as a mom?

(Check out your local HomeGoods store for this "cool" mug..see what I did there?)

1 comment:

  1. That is really important to walk with Gof while your motherhood and not only that time.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan