Slider

How People Planned Weddings without Pinterest

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SO do you remember this website, Stumbleupon.com? I am pretty sure it's Pinterest's grandma or mother because basically you do the same thing as Pinterest....you "like" pages on the internet instead of "pinning" them to a specific board. I just remembered it last night (why? I do not know) so I logged into my old account to see what I liked I realized that I got a lot of ideas for my wedding from there! 

Which surprised me because I was complaining to my friends one day that if Pinterest was around when I got married, I would have done a lot more crafty things, but hello! I already kinda had a wedding pin board on my Stumble Upon account....so shame on me.

Anyway, I know this was really random. 

BUT! here are a few links that I used in my wedding planning if you'd like to check 'em out and kick it old school with Stumble Upon. 

 This page inspired my guestbook

My actual guestbook, people still try to find their names when
they come over! 
Unique guest book idea
Taken from the link.



This wedding inspired my
 favors: little bags of coffee, I also really loved the style of this wedding! 
240_benblood2938
Taken from the link.



My actual favors

photo booth save the date card.
Taken from the link.

This
site inspired our Save the Date. 

And unfortunately....I can't find the file for our save the date...but it was cute!


We had an iPod reception. and it was the best dance party of my life! 

Photo credit: my stepdad :)
There you have it...how you can plan your wedding without Pinterest!

If you got married before the Pinterest craze...how did you plan it?

-Megan :)


2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan