Slider

Baby Moon!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Have you ever heard of one? I hadn't until I got pregnant but I think it is the best idea ever! It's basically one last getaway as a couple before the baby comes.

For our baby moon, my husband and I got a great deal on Living Social for a couples only resort in South Lake Tahoe. It was reeeaal nice= fireplace, spa bath tub, walk-in shower, and a king bed. :)


We stopped and ate at a place called "Big Salad"...they lived up to their name!


Love birds <3



It snowed! 


We took a gondola ride up the mountain and got a great view of Lake Tahoe. 


I don't remember taking this picture...maybe because I was freaked out by how high in the air we were!


My husband is so cute :)


There was no bathroom at the first stop..no good for a pregnant lady!







At the top of the mountain...lots of snow!

Baby bump shot :) 

-Megan :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan