Slider

DIY Time: Wall Art 3

Monday, January 16, 2012

Here is the third and final installment to the wall art series :)

This last piece was a little difficult for me!

Here's the end result:


(It actually has a lot more twigs now!)

And here is how you do it:

1. Get an old frame and spray paint it


Lovely Burnt Orange


Breathing protection....don't want to harm my baby!


The ugly old frame.

2. Find some twigs!...


I found some on top of my hutch :)


3. Attach twigs to spray painted frame, once it's dry of course!


I tried using a staple gun....fail. A hot glue gun works much better!

I didn't take any pictures of me hot gluing...but I think you know how to use one ;)

Then, viola! You have a cute frame with twigs :)

Now that each piece is completed.....you have a three piece set for wall art :)


:)

-Megan :) 







1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan