Slider

Bridal Shower Busy-ness!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Today, my friends and I hosted a vintage lingerie shower for my best friend that's getting married next month! (She is the one I mentioned in my favorite things of 2011)

So I have been really busy crafting things for the shower and making sure everything was planned out. It paid off because it turned out really beautiful! There will be some pictures coming soon :)

Here are a few pictures of some of the crafts I made.


<3 Paper flowers for the center pieces made from tea-stained doilies and coffee filters :)
Click here for the awesome tutorial I found on Pinterest. 


<3 Sash I made for the bride-to-be using her wedding colors: blush & navy :)
She looked super cute in it! My other friend and fellow bridesmaid helped with the 
concept, so thanks Popsicle! 


<3 Tea-stained doily bunting strung with Jute string. We used it against a burlap backdrop for 
pictures, real cute. 

I am glad that the shower went so well :)  Now, there are still some crafts to do for the wedding...I'll be sure to keep you updated!

In other news, I am really trying to get my crafting business Zip Tied Creations to take off. I am making some cute things for Valentine's Day so stay posted for some pictures and maybe some tutorials :) If you wanna check out my facebook page, click here!

-Megan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan