Slider

Tater Tot Casserole: It's what's for dinner.

Monday, August 22, 2011

This week, I am visiting my family in Idaho and it is so nice to be home. It's a really small town and there is not much to do there. My sister and I attempted to find t-shirts to make skirts from but the ONE thrift store in town didn't have much selection. I did find a cute button-up Forever 21 shirt for 50 cents! I love thrift store shopping.

Later, we decided to cook dinner for our family. We picked out a recipe on Pinterest.com ....Tater Tot Casserole.

In its simpliest form it only takes four ingredients: ground beef, cream of chicken soup, tater tots, and cheese and takes about 35 minutes to bake. 

 It is a really simple and delicious recipe, you can find it here: http://cravingcomfort.blogspot.com/2010/01/tater-tot-casserole.html


I had my family be food critics to rate the deliciousness of this recipe on a scale from 1 to 5, 5 being the best.

Mom: 4.0
Mel (my sister): 4.0
George (my stepdad): 4.5, but he said it would've been a 5 if it had onions.

My opinion is that it could use some spicing up with some taco seasoning in the meat or pepper jack cheese. I think that could be a good recipe to experiment with. Let me know any suggestions you might have!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging! Good job friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan!! I love this. I just might need to try it. lol . Lets explore Fresno together :]]

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan