Slider

Holiday Planning with the Bullet Journal

Monday, December 5, 2016

The Christmas season can come with tidings of great joy and....stress! There are many activities we can get involved in and it is hard to keep track of them all. One thing that has been a time saver/brain saver/sanity keeper for me is my bullet journal. Have you heard about the bujo (hipster slang for bullet journal) craze? If not, check out the official bullet journal's site for all the basic information. I decided to make a short video of my favorite bullet journal pages and tell you a little bit about how I use it in my holiday planning. This is my first video and I feel a little awkward about it, but we all gotta start out somewhere! I shared my video on my Facebook page, you can check it by clicking HERE!

Meanwhile these are some details from the video:


My Monthly Layout for December, find the free printable here. 


My monthly December task list and my weekly setup. 


My bullet journal and my favorite pens: 

Another great resource in starting a bullet journal is Boho Berry, she has great videos and tutorials. 

What is something that has helped you in your holiday planning? 








No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan