Slider

You are Loved.

Monday, October 17, 2016


Every night, my daughter likes me to tell her how much I love her. It goes something like this: “I love you up to the sky and back down, forever, always, no matter what, whether you are good or bad, happy or sad. I love you.” If we have had a rough day and I ask her if she knows how much I love her, her little face gets downcast and she tells me, “I don’t know.” Then as I repeat how much I love her, I see her face blossom into a smile. She feels sure of my love once again. It makes me realize that sometimes we all can have rough days and need to be reminded that we are loved, no matter what. 

For this very same reason, I got this tattoo. The word “Loved” right where I can see it on a daily basis. Life can be tough and it’s easy to forget that we are loved through it all. Hosea 11:4 says, “I drew them with gentle cords, with bonds of love, and I was to them as those who take the yoke from their neck. I stooped and fed them.”


Jesus came down to our level, right where we were in need. He is gentle to us and draws us near with his love. If you are hearing a harsh voice today, I can assure you that is not from the Lord. You are precious and cherished by our Savior. Remember that today, friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan